Friday, October 31, 2008

Hand-Made Girls Dresses














































These are dresses hand made by my sister-in-law. All the embrodiery, smocking etc. are done by her. Some of it, she makes up as she goes. She is very talented. With some of the outfits, she makes old fashioned bloomers. She sells them on ebay. She does not take orders for the dresses because she does not like to have to make a dress a particular way. Dresses vary in sizes from 3 to 7. The models in these pictures are Katelynn, who is almost 6 and Gracie, who is almost 3. They are my son's girlfriend's daughters.




Go to ebay and search by seller name: rhondasraiment. She should have up Thanksgiving and Christmas dresses up now! She does seasonal and occasional themes. The model for the two Thanksgiving suits is my great niece, Anabella, 5.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for posting these, Donna. The work is beautiful and the little models are darling!

I will be looking at her stuff on eBay and I will let others know about this, too!

Laurie said...

I found her on eBay and made her a favorite seller. I'll keep my eyes open for size 2 stuff!

Sydney said...

Yee haw, Donna! I just got back from 10 days away and see you have been posting!!! These dresses are precious and the models are beyond so. Going on now to read earlier posts... I see a gray cat....

meb said...

Hey Donna... I just got tagged by sydney, so I'm tagging you. Go to my blog and it'll explain what you have to do, sort of. Enjoy.

Laurie said...

Donna, you have been tagged!
To see what that means, please go to my forum post where I was tagged!

Sassy and Silver

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! If I could get Super O! into a dress, I would probably buy one. She refuses to wear them because "they're for girls!". Explaining that she is a girl does no good!

Laurie said...

I am bidding on a cute little Rudolph pants and top outfit for my friend's daughter. I think it will be too big for this Christmas but will fit next year.