Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been tagged twice!

meb and Laurie has tagged me. I'll try to make it interesting as I answer these questions.
1. Clothes
I have rarely enjoyed shopping for myself. I have always been overweight and rarely think I look good in anything. I am tall and have no waistline and the dreadful disease - noassatall. I like to dress up but I want to be comfortable too.
2. Furniture
In the almost 30 years I have been on my own, I have never bought a room of furniture. I still have the bed and dresser I got when I was three years old. I have bought sofa's, a shifter-robe (no idea how to spell it), small tables and entertainment centers. Most everything else is hand-me-downs, which I like.
3. Sweet
Yes, I can be sweet...oh, that's not the question... I love sweets - hence my weight problem. I love plain chocolate, no nuts, no peanut butter, just chocolate. Certain cakes and pies and cobblers but I am picky. I had rather have Little Debbie cakes than cookies any day.
4. City
I find the city interesting as in lofts and architecture. The biggest city near me is Birmingham and it is not that safe. However, when I was a teenager, a friend and I would spend the day downtown. We would go in all the stores, visit the hot dog stands and ride the escalators and elevators. There was a "head" shop there and we didn't even know what it was as we did not do drugs. I have always lived in a rural area and I love the privacy and space.
5. Drink
I do not drink alcohol much anymore. When I did, I like anything with vodka. I was hooked on Diet Pepsi until my stomach felt like it was burning. Now I drink them occasionally but mostly I drink tea sweetened with Splenda and lemon.
6. Music
I do not listen to a lot of music except my son playing guitar and singing. I like about all music except rap. I listen to audio books in my vehicle instead of music.
7. TV Series
I like Medium, Big Bang Theory, CSI, Ghost Whisperer and a few reality shows. I've met a great group of folks by watching Big Brother and Amazing Race (copied from Laurie). I like any time travel, murder/mystery and some comedies.
8. Film
I actually like movies like X-Men, Fantastic Four, Raiders, Along Came A Spider, comedies if not silly, romantic movies and some scary ones if not gorey and bloody.
9. Workout
Until five years ago, I played softball a couple nights a week. Now I do not do any exercise except planting a few flowers and working in the yard.
10. Pastries
Oh my god, I love them! Cinnamon rolls and Krispy Kreme donuts are my favorite breakfast foods.
11. Coffee
Oh yes, my son gets it ready at night and turns on the timer so it is ready when I get up. We have a neat coffee machine at work that provides a fresh, single cup everytime. I will usually have a cup in the afternoon too. I alternate between decaf and regular. I omitted the sweetener when I was 19 and on a diet, so just a little half-n-half or creamer.
Now who should I tag? Jackie and ORKmommy you have been tagged! I am not sure how to do this.

2 comments:

meb said...

Love your answers Donna... it's fun to see how another person thinks or acts.

Sorry you got tagged twice, but at least it was for the same questions. You may end up tagged again with a different set.

Just let Jackie and Orkmommy know that you have tagged them and invite them to your blog for the questions.

Delee said...

Guess you were right about us having some like factors in our tags.

"HOT" Krispy Cremes, is there anything better, how they melt in your mouth!!! I want one now!!!

I lived in Montgomery for 12 years. So we were neighbors of sorts. Was not my choice, sorry not a huge AL fan.

Thanks for your kind comments on my blogs.