Saturday, September 26, 2009

Beautiful Morning

June 17, 2009 as I walked out my front door for work, this is what I see. A thin layer of fog hugging the freshly cut pasture. Rolls of hay that had been raked and rolled the day before are waiting to be picked up and hauled to a barn for storage.

Would you not think after 38 years of seeing this field every morning, nothing would be amazing or awe striking about it? I was both and I still love this view.


As I pull out of my driveway and inch down the road, I am still looking at that field… beautiful.
Right before I go around the curve and leave this pasture that lies in front of my home, the sun is just peeking through the trees.
Clicking on any picture will enlarge it .... I suggest you do to really see the beauty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right, that is amazingly beautiful...and that strip of lavender really is extraordinary. Thanks for posting it. Do you use any of these as your desktop photo on your computer?