Sunday, June 14, 2009

Animals

Fluffy is 10 this year. I usually have al his fur sheared off in April so I do not have to put up with all the shedding. But when his fur was growing back over the winter, the fur along his back bone looked thin and like something was wrong with it. It is fine now and if I can put up with continually sweeping, vacuuming and brushing the cat hair up, I will not have it sheared.
This is Fluffy laying on my sleeping son. He just loves to lay on anyone sleeping or anyone in the recliner!


I just could not leave out Cassie. She is 11 this year. Her face is almost completely white now. She is the best little weiner dog!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You have such beautiful animals. Did we talk about the Furminator? It really does cut down on the shedding and the cats I know just love it. We do love our animals, don't we?

Anonymous said...

Fluffy and Cassie are beautiful ! I just saw you had a 'new' post and can't believe it took me so long to find it. I like pictures, thanks for posting them. Did you son know he was the star of one of them?

wineandroasts said...

Reply to "They Law" question:

I picked it up from my neighbor, Nancy, a Southern Lady of the Highest Order. Any exclamatory situation is an opportunity for her to throw out a "Laaaaw!" I know it is a genteel substitute for "Oh, Lord!" NO idea how "They" snuck in there....I use it in place of, "Oh, man!" or "Oh, brother." Interestingly, I hear it used all the time at home in Florence, but I NEVER hear it at work in Huntsville. Odd, no?